Increasing trustworthiness of ICT solutions by developing Functional ENcryption TEChnologies
FENTEC’s core objective is to develop new Functional Encryption as an efficient alternative to the all-or-nothing approach of traditional encryption.
- Implement a unified cryptographic API of Functional Encryption systems.
- Validate and demonstrate FENTEC technologies and solutions.
- Design functional encryption systems with varying functional, security, hardware and software requirements.
- Centrally distributed and auditable digital currency enabling payments and audits without privacy issues (data minimization).
- Local decision making to enable private and secure processing of data on IoT gateways, bringing intelligence to the edge.
- Privacy-preserving computation of data analytics, focusing on the computation of statistics over large usage data.